PLEASE NOTE: COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we’ve teamed up with our retailers to gather 10 special prizes for 10 lucky winners! To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is tell us one thing you love about The Centre, Feltham on Twitter or Facebook.
The competition will run from Monday, 15th May 2017 – Sunday, 28th May 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: The Centre, Feltham (Aviva Life & Pensions (UK) Ltd, c/o Colliers International, 50 George, Street, London W1U 7GA)
- There will be 10 winners chosen at the end of a two week period.
- The Centre, Feltham (“The Promoter”) is offering 9 £10 retailer gift vouchers and a star prize worth £50 to selected winners of the competition. (“the prize”)
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must comment on the post explaining “what they love about The Centre, Feltham” for a chance to win using the hashtag #WinAtFeltham.
- The Promotion will commence at 08:00am on Monday 15, May, 2017 and will end at Midnight on Sunday 28, May, 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- Ten winners will be selected at the end of the two week period from all the entries which have been submitted on both Twitter and/or Facebook under the hashtag #WinAtFeltham
- The winner will be notified by private message on either Facebook or Twitter (dependent on the platform which the entry was submitted on) and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the Prize.
- Winners will have 6 weeks from the finish date of the competition to claim their prize (by Sunday 9th July 2017)
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Twitter in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- The promoters decision is final and binding
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes. (Drivers licence or Passport)
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Centre Management Office. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary.
- These T&C’s are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.