As a way to reward some of our loyal Facebook followers, our retailers are giving away prizes each Wednesday throughout the summer. We’ve teamed up with our retailers to gather a number of prizes for our lucky winners!
To be in with a chance of winning, Facebook followers must let us know why their Wednesday is so wondrous! The competition will run from Wednesday, 26th July – Thursday 31st August 2017.
The Centre, Feltham #WondrousWednesdays : Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: The Centre, Feltham (Aviva Life & Pensions (UK) Ltd, c/o Colliers International, 50 George, Street, London W1U 7GA)
- Each Wednesday afternoon there will be a winner announced on Facebook.
- The Centre, Feltham (“The Promoter”) is offering 1 retailer gift voucher each Wednesday to one lucky fan. (“the prize”)
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must comment on the morning post explaining “why their Wednesday is so wondrous” for a chance to win using the hashtag #WondrousWednesdays.
- The Promotion will commence at 08:00am each Wednesday (starting 26th July and ending 31st August.)
- One entry per person per weekly prize draw.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the Prize.
- Winners will have 6 weeks from the date they are notified they have won a prize to claim their prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- The promoters decision is final and binding
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes. (Drivers licence or Passport)
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Centre Management Office. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary.
- These T&C’s are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.