The Centre, Feltham is a shopping, leisure and residential development sitting at the heart of the rejuvenated Feltham. With more than 635 parking spaces, excellent access by rail and bus and open seven days a week, The Centre, Feltham offers a fantastic shopping experience for the Borough of Hounslow. Owned by AVIVA Life and Pensions UK Ltd, The Centre, Feltham spans a massive one million sq ft and boasts more than 60 stores – including High Street brands never before seen in the town.
– 9 – 10 month contract
– Competitive salary
– Hours: Monday to Friday (9 – 5.30)
- To assist in the development and to maintain the positive image of the Shopping Centre by providing an efficient and effective administration service that will include reception and secretarial duties.
- To maintain an awareness of and report to the Line Manager all local issues that may impact on the value and safety of the property, its tenants and visitors.
- To also keep the Line Manager informed of all actions and tasks completed to ensure good levels of service and communication are maintained.
- To maintain and develop good relationships with tenants, contractors, local authority and legal bodies and any other body associated with the property, through the provision of excellent customer service and both proactive and responsive service.
- Create and keep up to date accurate, efficient and comprehensive filing systems.
- To be responsible for tracking, monitoring and recording all expenditure of service charge budget. Raise purchase orders, verify and process invoices for payment using systems provided and in a timely manner.
- Maintain close liaison with the accounts department regarding any account queries, ensuring good business relations and continuity of services.
- Obtain and keep up to date information by keeping accurate databases and records eg. Service provider information, tenant retail information, contact information, health and safety compliance etc
- Efficiently managed and book/arrange all Health and Safety Inspections and Events.
- Update software management
- Efficiently manage and vet all event bookings, bank and report all income, manage diary (Events Schedule & MS Office diary), notify security of bookings and any requirements etc.
- Process, report and close down all insurance claims.
- To comply fully with the Health and Safety Policies and Environmental Management Policy.
- To assist with producing reports on all aspects of property performance.
- Answering the telephone ensuring all calls are vetted and screened to establish reason for call.
- Ensure all calls are announced with full details and/or comprehensive messages are taken and passed on to relevant person, filter sales calls/cold-calls.
- Secretarial duties to the Centre Management team to include photocopying, collation of documents, drafting correspondence, organising staff meetings, minute taking and issuing of minutes.
- Ensure that all office machinery, equipment, communications and IT is maintained/serviced on a regular basis and kept in working order.
- Stock monitoring and administration of stationery orders and all stationery and Management storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
- To receive visitors and offer/provide refreshments. To ensure adequate supplies of tea, coffee, sugar etc are always available.
- To promote a pleasant working environment and liaise with in-house and contract staff on a daily basis
- To attend training or development courses as necessary.
- Any other duties that may be required as directed by your Line Manager.
Please send C.V and covering email to: email@example.com
Interested in working for The Moon on the Square here in Feltham? They have ongoing vacancies for Floor Managers, Bar Staff and many others! Think you’ve got what it takes? Send Daniel Rupa your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nandos Feltham are recruiting for part time and full time members of staff. Vacancies include waiting, grilling and cashier roles. Full training provided. Perks include a free meal on shift plus up to 40% discount. Pop instore to collect an application form.
Number of part time vacancies with Asda –
- Home shopping drivers,
- personal shoppers,
- checkout operatives,
- security and
- night replenishment staff
To apply please visit customer services in-store.
Please email your interest to: email@example.com
(P/T) roles as sales advisor (4-16hrs), supervisor (p/t), deputy and store manager. To apply please send your CV to Jules.Parker@selectretail.co.uk
Apprenticeship vacancies in store see www.next.co.uk/careers
Poundland requires store supervisors. See website www.poundlandcareers.co.uk
Iceland is looking to recruit a store manager and a cleaner. See in store for an application form. Or www.iceland.co.uk/careers
Please collect application in store or see our website.