As a nation, we’re getting more and more sedentary which is taking us down a rocky path of health issues and obesity. In an aim to help combat this, we want to encourage you to either get or stay fit and active by walking, running or cycling to The Centre and get rewarded by us for doing so! This will help to reduce traffic on the road as well as helping to get you moving.
The significance of environmental welfare and sustainability has never been more important than it is now. Here in London, we have the highest carbon emissions and the biggest carbon footprint per person in the whole of the UK. This means it is especially important for us to in Feltham to do our little bit to help the local environment and the people in it. We’ll be offering incentives for those looking to make small changes to their daily routines to help reduce their carbon footprint within Feltham (don’t worry, we’ll be telling you how!).
We will be running monthly Facebook competitions with a variety of prizes for those of you showing us that you’re taking part in our Lean & Green initiative. We will be offering a selection of vouchers from our retailers such as JD Sports, Superdrug, Holland & Barrett’s and many more!
Make sure you check out our Facebook page for the latest Lean & Green competition and get involved for your chance to be one of our winners!
Lean & Green: Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: The Centre, Feltham (Aviva Life & Pensions (UK) Ltd, c/o Colliers International, 50 George, Street, London W1U 7GA) There will be one winner selected for each competition post which will be between 1-3 winners a month
- The Centre, Feltham (“The Promoter”) is offering a selection of retail vouchers as prizes
- To enter the Lean & Green competitions, entrants must abide to the instructions on the Facebook post such as commenting on the post
- No persons can win twice
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter
- The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the Prize
- Prizes will need to be collected from The Centre, Feltham and will not be posted to the recipient
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Twitter in respect of it
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding
- Further T&Cs may apply at the discretion of the promotor
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes. (Drivers licence or Passport)
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Centre Management Office. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions
- The winner agrees to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary
- These T&Cs are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts